This course is part of the Enrichment Training series
Tuesday 2nd June 2020
(This is part three of the session that started on 14.01.20)
9.15am - 3.30pm
Venue: Mowlem Primary School
Presenters: Julia Conway-Diamond
The training will address the following:
- How can we improve teaching and learning in RE and cascade this throughout the school?
- How can we create a manageable method of sharing with children realistic next steps in learning?
- How do we ensure children are making appropriate progress in all aspects of RE?
- How can we organise the curriculum for engaging and effective learning in RE?
- How can improving RE have a wider impact on schools in helping pupils to take up opportunities for spiritual, moral, social and cultural development?
- What thinking and pedagogies can energise teachers in a plural setting to make the most of RE’s potential for SMSCD?
The benefits of attending this training are:
- Increased subject knowledge and confidence
- Range of resources and lesson ideas
- Preparation for Deep Dives in RE
This course is suitable for:
- Subject leaders and Classroom teachers
You will also be provided with:
- An electronic copy of the training materials.
Please note the date of the future “Excellent RE” course below to be held at Mowlem School:
14th October 2020 from 9.15am – 3.30pm
Cost of course:
FREE (THEP Schools) per delegate
£125.00 (Non-THEP Schools) per delegate
To reserve a place please book online using the ‘Services for Schools’ website
Course organised by Carolyn Lindsay