Three Religions: Christianity, Judaism and Islam
This course is part of the Enrichment Training series
11th March 2020
9.15am - 3.30pm
Venue: PDC, Room 105
Presenter: RE Today
The training will address the following:
- This course addresses practical ways of learning about and from three religions: Christianity, Judaism and Islam.
- Increase subject knowledge and work through a variety of engaging and effective strategies for learning as well as ensuring progression in your teaching of these religions.
- Build confidence in tackling challenging topics and leave with new resources and ideas to support creative, visual, active and enquiry-based learning for children aged 5-11s.
The benefits of attending this training are:
- Increased subject knowledge and confidence
- Range of resources and lesson ideas
This course is suitable for:
- Subject leaders and Classroom teachers
You will also be provided with:
- An electronic copy of the training materials.
Cost of course:
Free (THEP Schools) per delegate
£125.00 (Non-THEP Schools) per delegate
To reserve a place please book online using the ‘Services for Schools’ website
Course organised by Carolyn Lindsay