Year 6: End of Key Stage Assessment Twilight
Worried about end of Key Stage assessments?
Need to become familiar with the expectations, process and reporting?
This course will give you what you need.
The training will address the following:
- SATs and teacher assessment expectations and practicalities for teachers who are new to Year 6
- Core dates and information which you need to know to prepare for SATs and teacher assessment
- SATs tests, teacher assessment frameworks for 2019 and reporting information
- Outcomes from 2018 KS2 writing moderation and test analysis
The benefits of attending this training are:
- Clarity over SATs and teacher assessment expectations in Year 6
- Opportunity to meet other new to Year 6 teachers and network
- Opportunities to ask questions
This course is suitable for:
- New to teaching the year group
- Newly and recently qualified teachers
You will be provided with:
- A link to download the training materials from the session
Cost of course:
£60.00 (THEP Schools) per delegate
£110.00 (Non-THEP Schools) per delegate
To reserve a place please book online using the ‘Services for Schools’ website https://secure2.sla-online.co.uk
Course organised by Primary Education & Partnerships Team